Browning SA-22 Grade I Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle
- Select firearms are now able to be ordered online and shipped to your local Cabela’s!
- Handguns typically arrive within 2-3 business days and long guns within 4-5 business days.
One of John M. Browning’s last designs, the Browning SA-22 Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle has stood the test of time, providing shooters with a slim, lightweight, ultra-reliable, takedown .22 rifle with extremely innovative features. The SA-22’s receiver is machined from solid steel, and ejects cases out the bottom making it naturally ambidextrous. The receiver on the Grade I model is scroll engraved and has a high polished blued finish. The barrel also has a high polished blued finish, comes with a folding rear sight and a brass bead front sight, and is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. A gloss finished, checked walnut stock and forearm accentuates the SA-22’s fine lines, while bringing out the beauty of the walnut and protecting it from the elements. The Browning SA-22 Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle breaks down just in front of the receiver without tools by turning a knurled barrel nut for convenient transport and storage. Once the barrel is removed, the trigger assembly can be slid out for cleaning and lubrication. The tubular magazine is loaded through a port in the side of the stock, and unloaded by removing the follower tube from the buttstock. This is a high-grade .22 rifle for serious small game hunting, as well as training and plinking, and because of its innovative takedown design it also doubles as a survival rifle that’s easy to take anywhere.
- Slim, lightweight, takedown .22 rifle
- Machined steel receiver
- Ambidextrous bottom ejection
- High polished blued barrel and receiver
- Folding rear sight and brass bead front sight
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Gloss finished walnut stock and forearm
- Breaks down without tools
- Tubular magazine