Ruger 10/22 Sporter Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle
- Select firearms are now able to be ordered online and shipped to your local Cabela’s!
- Handguns typically arrive within 2-3 business days and long guns within 4-5 business days.
The Ruger® 10/22® is one of the most popular, and widely used rimfire rifles in the US. And justifiably so—the 10/22 has had a solid reputation for reliability and accuracy for over 50 years, making it a favorite for target shooting, plinking, and small game hunting. The 10/22 Sporter comes with a finely finished, walnut stock with cut checkering. The stock has a flat buttplate with a non-slip rubber pad, no barrel band on the fore-end, and sling swivels. The barrel is blued black, and the receiver finished in satin black. The 10/22 utilizes a blowback semi-auto action, and a 10-shot rotary magazine, both of which are legendary for reliability. The hammer-forged barrel locks into the receiver by a unique 2-screw, V-block system that provides unsurpassed accuracy for rimfire rifles. The Sporter model comes with a fine, gold bead front sight and an adjustable, folding rear sight. The included scope base screws onto the drilled and tapped receiver, and is compatible with both Weaver®-style and 3/8″ tip-off scope rings. An extended magazine release allows for rapid reloading. The Ruger 10/22 Sporter is a deluxe model of the famous 10/22 Carbine, well suited for adults serious about shooting and hunting with a Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle, and who appreciate the fine lines and fit of its elegant walnut stock. Made in USA.
- Utilizes a blowback sem-auto action and a 10-shot rotary magazine
- Hammer-forged barrel locks into the receiver by a unique 2-screw, V-block system
- Gold bead front sight and an adjustable, folding rear sight
- Included scope base screws onto the drilled and tapped receiver